The Great War Flying Museum’s unique aircraft make a stunning backdrop for all sorts of photography.
The following are our terms and conditions for use of museum aircraft in photo shoots:
- The rate will be $100.00 per hour (or part thereof) from aircraft being pulled out until back in the hangar, unless we agree in advance to modify the rate due to other activities.
- The minimum charge will be $200.00.
- A $50.00 deposit is required to book the session. This amount is credited against the total charge and is fully refundable if seven (7) days or greater cancellation notice is given.
- Cheques or bank drafts drawn on a Canadian bank, or Canadian postal money orders, or cash (Canadian currency) are acceptable forms of payment. Cheques, drafts or money orders should be made payable to “The Great War Flying Museum.”
- A receipt for income tax purposes will be issued for the full amount paid.
- Although every effort will be made to supply the desired aircraft, exigencies such as aircraft deployment to airshows may require alternative aircraft being made available for photo shoots.
- In the event of inclement weather, the photo shoot will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time.
For further information, or to enquire about aircraft availablity and dates, contact us at email@example.com