The initial fee for a general membership is $CAD 200, which is the renewing member’s annual fee of $CAD 160 plus an initiation fee of $CAD 40.
General membership entitles you to:
- free family admission for the year
- attendance at all museum social functions
- ability to work on aeroplanes in the museum or assist during flying displays and airshows
- as a general member you are legally able to fly in the Strutter, and may be invited to fly as rear gunner as needed for displays, airshows, or test flights
- you will be issued a tax receipt if you are a Canadian resident
For more information on joining as a general member, contact email@example.com